Textile and Leather industry Adhesives
We supply a various grade of adhesives and Contact adhesives for the upholstery trade. Both neoprene based / polychloroprene based contacts. For the textile, upholstery and shoe trade.
Some of the applications they are used for are:
- Spray grade – bus and automotive interiors, roof linings, upholstery and textile laminating
- Roller grade – Formica and kitchen manufacturing, panelling, wetsuit manufacturing and making of insulation materials
- Brush grade – Leather bonding, shoe trade, fabric bonding, motor vehicle and bus construction. Vehicle interiors
We also have a selection of water-based adhesives contacts and adhesives the market for water-based adhesives has expanded in the last 10 years as the demand for environmental products grows. We have a range of water-based PU based products
- Foam to foam adhesives – soft or hard glue lines – A non- flammable, spray able contact adhesive used extensively in the upholstery and packaging trade
- Available in different colours and packed to customers’ requirements
- PVA Wood glues – for all your timber frame needs – waterproof or standard
- PU waterproof wood glue – foaming quick set PU adhesive
A wide range of water-based coatings and stains for Textile/leather Adhesives
- we are able to offer various adhesives for the textile and shoe lamination trade.
- Water based options and solvent based options are available to the industry.
- Non-flammable – 3 grades depending on the need and application
- Soft glue line, high tack, hard glue line. We have the fit for your production.
- Neoprene based – in spray grade, brush grade – with high heat resistance. Or for general manufacturing lines. Roof linings, interior work.
Please call the office for further technical advice.