We supply various grades of adhesives including neoprene based and polychloroprene based contact adhesives for the upholstery, textile, and shoe trade.
Some of the applications they are used for are:
- Spray grade – bus and automotive interiors, roof linings, upholstery and textile laminating
- Roller grade – Formica and kitchen manufacturing, paneling , wetsuit manufacturing and making of insulation materials
- Brush grade – Leather bonding, shoe trade, fabric bonding, motor vehicle and bus construction. Vehicle interiors
We also have a selection of water-based adhesive contacts. The market for water-based adhesives has expanded in the last 10 years as the demand for environmental products grows. We have a range of water-based PU based products.
- Foam to foam adhesives – soft or hard glue lines – A non-flammable, spray able contact adhesive used extensively in the upholstery and packaging trade.
- Available in different colors and packed to customers’ requirements
- Safe and easy to use
- PVA Wood glues
- PU waterproof wood glue – foaming quick set PU adhesive
- A wide range of water-based coatings and stains
- Textile/leather adhesives
- We are able to offer various adhesives for the textile and shoe lamination trade
- Water based options and solvent based options are available to the industry
- Non-flammable – 3 grades depending on the need and application
- Soft glue line, high tack, hard glue line. We have the fit for your production.
- Neoprene based – in spray grade, brush grade – with high heat resistance. Or for general manufacturing lines. Roof linings, interior work.